Date of next On-Demand Session: 4th – 8th October 2021
Cost: Level II only £300 + VAT or Book Level I & II at £480+VAT
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to book.
The online Level II Intermediate course on plant-specific On-line Partial Discharge (PD) testing and monitoring techniques comprises of four technical seminars on the On-line PD testing and monitoring of cables, switchgear, transformers and rotating HV machines.
Level II PD Training
Intermediate Course on Plant Specific Testing
5 CPD points awarded once completed and pass exam
- Approx. 5 hours online session
- Designed for anyone who already has a basic understanding of PD
- Individuals who needs advanced knowledge about not only detecting and locating, but monitoring PD on their network
This advanced course covers topics such as PD location and PRPD analysis on assets such as cables, switchgear, transformers and rotating machines.
Modules (Each module is approx. 1 hour):
- On-line PD Testing and Diagnostics of Switchgear
- On-line PD Testing and Diagnostics of Transformers
- On-line PD Testing and Diagnostics of MV and HV Power Cables
- On-line PD Testing and Monitoring of HV Rotating Machines
- On-line Level II PD Exam
Upon completion of the course, attendees are expected to have gained a more advanced theoretical understanding of PD and to have enhanced their practical skillset in test and monitoring techniques and methodology through the advanced diagnostic laboratory PD testing. This will be tested in the HVPD Level II Exam.
To get the most out of your training, our expert PD Engineers will be available to answer your training related questions during the LIVE Q&A sessions via the webinar platform. This is a great chance to interact and speak to our PD Engineers.