Better Maintenance Decisions across the Value Chain
With extra pressure on production capacity caused by increased market demand, producers in turn require more informed maintenance decision-making, and to improve the safety of on-site personnel.
From pit to port, it’s these operational and strategic objectives which our on-line Partial Discharge (PD) monitoring technology is proven to support, delivering safer, more productive electrical networks.
Detect Insulation Defects At-site during Commissioning and Routine Maintenance
- Full range of test services for on-line and off-line PD testing to determine insulation health.
- High voltage testing with PD and insulation diagnostics to detect defects before assets put into service.
- Read more about our range of Test Services here.
Test Switchgear, Cables, Rotating Machines, and Transformers whilst In-service with On-line PD Spot Testing
- Quick PD screening with the PDS Insight™ 2 handheld test unit.
- In-depth diagnostic spot testing using the HVPD Kronos® Spot Tester.
Monitor PD in Critical Assets with Continuous On-line PD Monitoring
- Immediate notification of concerning insulation degradation in critical HV assets on the network.
- User interface collates insulation condition for all monitored assets.
- Cloud integration, SCADA interface, and remotely accessible.
- Read more about our On-line PD Monitoring System.
Prepare for On-line PD Spot Testing and Monitoring with Permanent PD Sensor Installation
- PD sensors are installed to facilitate On-line PD spot testing and continuous monitoring of critical HV assets.
- Having sensors permanently installed avoids the need for outages to temporarily attach and remove PD sensors for the purpose of conducting On-line PD spot test measurements.
- Read more about our PD sensors.