Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th October 2019
CETM Training Centre,
25 Kallang Avenue #07-01,
To enquire about the Level I & II PD Training in Singapore, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you or your team are responsible for electrical assets operating at 3.3kV and above, knowledge of Partial Discharge condition monitoring can help you avoid unplanned outages on your network resulting from electrical insulation failure.
That’s why we offer one-day CPD Accredited Partial Discharge Training Courses covering both the theoretical and practical aspects of assessing insulation risk – giving you the knowledge you need to make the best maintenance planning decisions for your network.
HVPD will be running the next Level I & II Partial Discharge Training with CE-Test Measurements in Singapore on Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th October 2019 at CETM’s Training Centre.
Training theory covers the detection, locating and monitoring of Partial Discharge in cables, switchgear, transformers, generators and motors (including VSDs).
Each course contains six CPD hours/credits and involves a moderated examination, certified by our qualified test and installation engineers.
Monday 14th October 2019,
Designed for anyone new to partial discharge, or has a requirement to understand and apply the fundamentals of partial discharge detection and location.
- Introduction to Partial Discharge & Case Studies
- Overview of On-line & Off-Line Partial Discharge Methods
- Deployment of Partial Discharge Testing in Asset Management Systems
- PDS InsightTM Handheld Surveying Tool Practical Session
- Level I Exam
Tuesday 15th October 2019
Designed to give you an advanced understanding of partial discharge detection, monitoring and location in High Voltage (HV) assets.
- On-line PD Testing and Diagnostics of Switchgear
- On-line PD Testing and Diagnostics of Transformers
- On-line PD Testing and Diagnostics of MV and HV power cables
- On-line PD Testing and Monitoring of Rotating HV Machines
- Level II Exam
Enquire about the training by filling out the form below