High Voltage Partial Discharge Ltd (HVPD) are industry leading experts in the market of On-Line Partial Discharge (PD) test and monitoring technology for complete medium and high voltage power networks. We design and build a range of electrical condition monitoring technology and provide solutions to a diverse range of markets including; Oil & Gas, T&D, LNG, Heavy Industry, Data Centres etc. across a pan-global client base.
Over the years, our technology and international export records have been recognised through the accreditation of Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, most recently winning the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise in International Trade for a second time. HVPD also holds several International Patents. Our company has an ambitious growth plan and it is an exciting time to join our team.
We are looking for an Executive Administrator to join our Test Services team – who is able to work with the Test Services Manager to manage engineers movements and all administration and organisation related to service work.
Location: Head Office, Manchester, UK
Position Type: Full-time or part-time over 5 days
Role and Responsibilities
- Identification and assignment (through key account/regional managers) of all test and installation resource to each job/project
- Liaising with internal travel team for engineer mobilisations
- Management of all engineer qualifications and certifications, including booking of renewal/re-fresher courses
- Identification and organisation of engineer out of hours support
- Management of test services pool vehicles
- Keeping stock, scheduling repairs and calibrations of test equipment
- Scheduling job briefings and de-briefings
- Keeping log of report requirements and deadlines, ensuring on-time delivery
- Ensuring adherence to company procedures and KPIs
- Training – Full training on our products and services will be provided.
- Extensive administration experience working in technical environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills, including documentation and report writing
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT
- Must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Full training and opportunity to gain external certifications
- Flexible working – hours and location
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Social events
- Excellent transport routes
- Company pension
- Eye care Voucher Scheme